BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Rogers Video: "Star Trek" tops both rental and sales lists

The most popular DVDs according to Rogers Video for the period ending Nov. 22.

DVD RENTALS

1 Star Trek

2 Up

3 My Sister's Keeper

4 The Ugly Truth

5 The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

6 The Goods

7 Bruno

8 G.I.Joe: Rise of the Cobra

9 The Proposal

10 The Line

SALES

1 Star Trek (Blu-Ray)

2 Star Trek (DVD)

3 Up (DVD)

4 Twilight (DVD)

5 My Sister's Keeper (DVD)

6 Bruno (DVD)

7 The Ugly Truth (DVD)

8 Up (Blu-Ray)

9 G.I.Joe: Rise of the Cobra (DVD)

10 Twilight (Blu-Ray)

BLU-RAY DISC RENTALS

1 Star Trek

2 Up

3 The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

4 G.I.Joe: Rise of the Cobra

5 The Ugly Truth

6 Bruno

7 My Sister's Keeper

8 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

9 The Proposal

10 The Line


http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5hsg7I0nAmjozahwrtiXqm7wJGvhA

0 comments: