BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 7, 2009

Scott Bakula Praises J.J. Abrams Star Trek Movie, Wants Archer in Star Trek XII

TrekMovie: Lets switch to some Star Trek stuff. Assuming you saw the new movie, how did you feel about the reference to Admiral Archer?


Scott Bakula: It went by so fast and there was so much going on that I almost didn't think that I had heard it, because it was the dog reference and I was like "did I just hear that?" My two sons, they were all caught up and they didn't care about my backstory, so when I asked them if they heard it, they didn't remember it. So I had to confirm it with other people. I thought it was very clever. I thought JJ Abrams did a great job with the movie and everybody was great and it was a huge success for the studio.


TrekMovie: I talked to Bob Orci, who co-wrote the movie, and he told me that in his mind that reference was to your character, who was still alive at that time.


Scott Bakula: I really appreciate that. Maybe I will get in the next one. All I want to do is beating Shatner out for being in the next one.

http://trekweb.com/articles/2009/12/06/Scott-Bakula-Praises-JJ-Abrams-Star-Trek-Movie-Wants-Archer-in-Star-TreK-XII.shtml

0 comments: