BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Exclusive : Leonard Nimoy Sends a Message to TrekWeb Users About Trek XII





Star Trek
star Leonard Nimoy sent this exclusive message to the TrekWeb community, regarding his possible involvement in Star Trek XII. Here is the message :
"I know there is much speculation about the next Star Trek movie." Mr Nimoy told TrekWeb "All this interest is a result of the success of the latest film and the re-invigoration of Star Trek in general. There is story for a new film being worked on by the writers, Orci and Kurtzman, who wrote the latest movie. I am not involved in those discussions. These are very talented people working with the director J.J. Abrams and I expect there will be a wonderful script and movie. At this time I have no idea about my possible involvement as Spock Prime. Meanwhile I'm enjoying working on the Fringe series."

TrekWeb wants to thanks Mr Nimoy for his kindness and his time to writing this brief message. Thank you.

http://trekweb.com/articles/2009/10/15/Exclusive-Leonard-Nimoy-Sends-a-Message-to-TrekWeb-Users-About-Trek-XII.shtml

0 comments: