BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pine on Future of 'Star Trek'





Chris Pine chatted about the potential "Star Trek" sequel and what's next for the rising star!

"Star Trek" has grossed over $380,000,000 worldwide and there are rumors about a sequel. "They want to get stuff going for 2011, so I don't know if that means we'll shoot next year or what, but I haven't heard anything one way or the other," Pine dished to the Los Angeles Times.

When asked if the whole cast would return, Chris answered, "As far as I know, yeah."

The 28-year-old stud starts shooting the thriller "Unstoppable" this fall. He says, "To be doing a movie with Denzel Washington and Tony Scott is like a kid's dream." Pine adds, "I've watched and been a fan of both of theirs for as long as I can remember."

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/08/pine_on_future_of_star_trek.php#ixzz0OyBjTBJT

0 comments: