BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 17, 2009

Mattel’s SDCC 09 Hot Wheels Exclusives- Star Trek and The Dark Knight

’m not sure if these have been announced anywhere yet. I don’t think I’ve seen them on any SDCC checklists so far, but Mattel has two more licensed property exclusives for SDCC 09. I don’t have a lot of information on these Hot Wheels exclusives, such as I’m not sure if Mattel’s Hot Wheels group will have their own booth this year, as they have done in years past, or if they will sell these at the Mattel Retail booth.

What I DO know is that the exclusives are:

* Star Trek’s NCC-1701 U.S.S. Enterprise under construction at space dock.
* The Dark Knight Tumbler Batmobile and Batpod.

U.S.S. Enterprise in Space Dock

The space dock opens and becomes a stand.

see pics here:http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/?p=3916

0 comments: